Monday, October 12, 2015

Bribery Works!

This week was awesome!

Last time I wrote I talked a little bit about a sweet young lady L... Well sadly this week after we had a lesson with her to set up stuff for her baptism, she called us and told us her dad would not let her get baptized until she proved to him that Joseph Smith was a prophet....um well at first I was super crushed but I realized that hey if he finds out the Joseph Smith was a prophet then we'll have a 2 for 1 situation haha but really If all goes well then we'll have that whole family in the water

Anyway now for the subject line...well this week me and Sister Olsen did a musical number at church (yes mom and dad...I sang aren't you proud) ;) we sang with a few other girls from the ward, and then used that as a bribe to get some of our investigators to come to Church. Haha and it worked!! We had six investigators show up to church! And it was an awesome experience as so many people came up to us and told us how it really moved them, and how the bishop cried, SO COOL!

And quick little miracle! We have been really trying to talk to everyone that we see and today when we were walking to the store a guy stopped us and asked us what we were out here doing, and he invited us over to dinner with him and his wife...and said he was interested in learning more.

Sorry this email is super short but I haven't had much time to email the last few weeks, so I'll send a good one next week :)

Love,

Sister Williams


Picture from a a birthday party for a member in the ward

No comments:

Post a Comment