Monday, October 19, 2015

Great Things

This week was full of great things...but it was also full of some really hard experiences. A few emails back I talked about how we had three people on date, which was awesome, but in this past week two of those people fell through. Leah's dads forbid her from getting baptized and Amanda said she just doesn't know.

BUT this week was also a historic one, cause on Sunday we had a multi stake conference because they will be creating a new stake!! That's huge! So everything kinda got switched around, but it was so cool to be a part of that :)

I also went on exchanges this week and it was amazing for me! Because it helps me realize that I have been being a little too hard on myself when I comes to missionary work (haha big surprise) but Sister Quido talked to me about how I remind her a lot of how she was when she first came on her mission...agh! It was amazing!

I'm doing great!

Sister Williams



"Sis Williams trying to get over her fear of birds! Ha"



No comments:

Post a Comment