Tuesday, January 19, 2016

White Roads and Near Death Experiences

Hello :)

So transfer calls come tonight, and we both know that Sister Farnsworth was going to leave, she's been here in this area twice on her mission...and although I know that the President is an inspired man, the assistants came by and dropped of a test so I can get my driving card. Haha and Um well if you know me...you know that me and cars do not get along very well, especially in the snow. So we will see how this next transfer plays out, and if my new companion and I make it out alive.
J


Sister Williams & Sister Farnsworth 

Anyway just a short little update about what happened this past week. We had a lesson with Mike and he finally told us that he wasn't ready for baptism right now...which sounds bad, but it was good to here where he's actually at. Because for the last little while he's just been telling us that he will get baptized, and that he just doesn't know when. So we've kind of just been at a standstill. But now we know where he is at and where we need to go from here.

And as far as our area goes, it's still pretty slow. But we did service at a nature sanctuary on Saturday and Sister Farnsworth held a little fuzzy bunny while I held a snake. A member had us over to their house this week and had us do a "Man-cake" challenge, where you have to eat a pancake that is the size of the skillet. Let's just say I did not succeed in that endeavor.

Right now I've just been thinking a lot about how to gain spiritual strength, how to get to a point where you can and will do anything that your Father in Heaven asks of you. I've come to the conclusion that it is back to the basics. We need to start with constant direct communication with our Heavenly Father, and start from there.

Sorry this email is short.
I love you all, and hope you have an amazing week!

Sister Williams 


District Meeting - Liberty Jail 

No comments:

Post a Comment